Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My new favorite

I've started running again. It's a fall ritual I have when it starts to cool off.

I struggle each year to get back to where I was the previous season. I am in need of inspiration and distraction while I'm running since I don't run for fun. I thought some new, fresh music would help me. I came across this album by Amy Kuney. I've never heard her music. Never. I fell in love with it immediately. The first time I ran to it, I shaved off lots of time and had more endurance to run longer. I actually enjoyed my run.....I have this charming music to thank.

Click here to listen to the album. ENJOY!


3 comments:

Spencer and Chelsea Coon said...

Your family is so adorable! I didnt know you did photography, youll have to let me know what your prices are and if youd be willing to do my family sometime. We will need new family pics but im thinking sometime closer to christmas or after. But anyways i think your a great blogger haha ill see ya sometime next week!

Unknown said...

Hi Andrea! I was referred to you by Shawni Pothier. I am not sure if you are doing family photos, but if you are I would love to have some done. I am also friends with Stephanie Eaton.

You can contact me at scottbrandee@cox.net
Thanks!

Kerri said...

I am wanting to start running again so maybe this will give me the motivation I need!

So happy to hear about the Travis update. And I love how you have been able to enjoy those Make A Wish perks. You deserve every one of them!