Sunday, December 27, 2009

It's been 15 years!



Happy Anniversary to my sweetie pie husband!
15 years ago today Travis and I were married in the Mesa Arizona Temple.

We were both college students in between semesters and Tuesday, December 27th was the only day the temple was open. In retrospect, I realize how crazy a time of year this was for our families, but I wouldn't change a single thing.

Here's a glimpse of us on that glorious day back in 1994:
So Travis, I just want you to know what an amazing, wonderful and eventful 15 years it has been for me. You have been everything I dreamed of in a husband and more than I could ever have imagined. You are a loving, fun and patient dad. For that, I am so grateful.

You always strive for excellence in everything you do and your example motivates me to be a better person. I am grateful for your testimony of the gospel, the way you honor your priesthood and preside over our family. You are my best friend, my partner in parenting, my eternal companion, the person I want to be with more than anyone else in the world. I love you more and more each year.

Happy anniversary!

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Andrea ~ my name is Heidi Prince. I lived next to your parents on Princeton street several years ago. I helped your mom on occasion with her mom when she was so ill. I was so sad when they moved and have always wondered how they were. Please tell your mom "hi" from me and that I wear the neckalce she gave me at least once a month. I am so happy your little girl is healthy. Your mom use to talk to me about her. i guess it truly is a small world!

SBrooks said...

Happy Annivesary! I forgot how close we are to our wedding dates! Ours was the 15th! Yes, Christmas and Dece3mber weddings are indeed crazy for everyone but those truly in love! Wishing you an eternity more!

Elder Eric Hadder said...

I love the wedding picture - the tenderness is a beautiful thing to see. What an example you are to your children of what a marriage is supposed to be. We love you guys and always send positive thoughts your way. Congratulations on 15!

kaleyq said...

What a sweet post. Happy Anniversary you two!

Angie said...

WOW! You guys look just as good now as you did back then! Congrats on 15 yrs!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Happy Anniversary and honestly you two look as stunning now as you did then! Age and love agree with you both! Thank you for your friendships and wonderful examples to us!

JoLynn and Brian

Jill Ison said...

andrea you are gorgeous. just thought i'd mention it.

Broadbent Family said...

We miss you guys already. Thanks for having us over and hanging out with us. Hollyn and Paige love you guys, and Ruby. Do you think next time you take our pictures you could do that great cloudy background you had in your wedding photo? I love it!