Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Fun-Filled Halloween

Olivia and her friend, Megan with balloon versions of themselves. Amazing and so cute!

Bumble Bee Maizy after face paint.

Me with Lil' Pumpkin Paisley. (4 weeks old)

A 6 year old me as a princess with my brother, 4 year old Josh (scary pirate) and 2 year old Emily as a bunny rabbit. (my mom worked the pink coat into the costume.....clever.) Those were the days when everyone wore homemade costumes. I'd like to get back to that. How about starting next Halloween?

4 comments:

kaleyq said...

Wow! I've never noticed how much Olivia looks like you--that picture of you and your siblings is priceless! Those balloon dolls were amazing. And count me in for homemade costumes-as long as I don't have to sew anything!! What a fun halloween! Can't wait to see you!

Nichole Barney said...

Cute pictures! Fun times! I hear you are doing some celebrating this weekend! Have a great trip! You deserve it!

Crystal Star said...

Wow! what fun! I need the number/name of that balloon maker!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

All your pictures are darling! Love the pictures of you when you were little. Your little Olivia does resemble you a lot. Way cute! Glad everyone had a good time.
JoLynn
P.S. I love the old homemade costumes.