Monday, September 1, 2008

Emily's baby shower

Jamie, my mom, Emily, me and Jodi
We had a great spread of food!  I made chocolate/chocolate chip with a marshmallow buttercream frosting and coconut cupcakes from the Picky Palate blog. We had yummy sandwiches, salads, chocolate strawberries, pound cake, you know- all the good shower food.
Emily scored on lots of great baby items and I think she is officially "ready" for Paisley to make her October arrival.
                                                                                                      
Special thanks to Kathy for all the darling baby antiques that added so much to the shower. Those Winn ladies sure know how to make everything so beautiful and charming. 



1 comment:

kaleyq said...

Your cupcakes look fabulous! I'm sure they were just as tasty! So good to talk to you the other day. Hope Travis had a good time with the boys.