Monday, August 4, 2008

Opps!

Okay, so Travis just read my last post and said it was pretty down. I'll admit that sometimes I have a hard time with all this. What sane person wouldn't?! My mantra has been to be as positive and upbeat as possible but sometimes a person has to be allowed to be sad and frustrated and yes, a little bit angry. Alright, I've said my peace now and I'll move on! Travis is just beyond words.......AMAZING through all this. We are really okay and tomorrow is always a brighter day.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Travis post:

OK -- Andrea was venting after a tough day. We didn't receive the news that we were hoping for, but it's now confirmed a low grade tumor. There's still a lot of things to do, and the recommended radiation is effective, just not exactly what we were looking for.

No one expected this to go perfectly without a hitch, right?

Nichole Barney said...

You guys are so awesome and such a great team! I know you will get through this together whatever route you have to take! Thanks for your great example to us of how to take on and deal with trials. you guys are amazing!

Kristen said...

Andrea and Travis, Its good to vent!!! I know and i know you do too that sometimes a better plan my not seem like the right one at first or be what we hoped for, but maybe that is the answer to beat it. Little glitches and fighting harder makes victory in the end that much sweeter. You both are going to get through this. I love you both. Kristen

Angie said...

Andrea, I am proud of you for 'venting'. If you didn't I would be really worried about your sanity, honestly. I am sure having to go to plan B was a little disappointing but I am just so happy that there is a plan B out there. You guys continue to amaze me! We love ya as always!