Friday, August 1, 2008

Home Alone

Travis and I enjoyed a most relaxing time at home without any kids! My cousin, April invited all our kids over for a sleep over and they ended up staying for 2 nights. (except Ella who came home tonight) She is really the best! My kids are having a blast and Travis and I can rest up. I think I have been sleep deprived a bit lately. Today we saw the first matinee of Batman. Besides being LONG it was incredible. We both enjoyed it. Travis is feeling great....obviously if he wants to go to a movie. He starts physical therapy on Monday. We have been taken such good care of by so many friends, ward members and family. I haven't had to worry about dinner all week and the kids have been having one play date after another. They are in heaven.  Anyway, nothing exciting to report but I feel like it's important to stress how well Travis is recovering. His balance and coordination when walking are probably the most significant weaknesses he has. But his physical therapy will do wonders for that.

5 comments:

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

I accidentally just deleted my comment so here it is again: Mike saw Batman and said that it was one of his top 5 favorite movies. It is good to hear that you and Travis are trying to catch up on some sleep. Good luck with physical therapy on Monday, Travis. Please continue to keep us informed.

Kristen said...

Yay!!! I am so glad the you are doing great Travis. You are quite the superman and you have a great wife to help you. I love you guys and am so glad that the surgery is over and that you are back with your kids. We saw Batman too and loved every second of it. You leave really wishing Batman existed. hahaha
Relax and get better.
Love, Kristen

Unknown said...

Travis,

Blessings from Texas! We have been following your progressing through ward members and our daughter Jessi. How thankful we are to receive encouraging news! You are ever in our thoughts and prayers. We love you and your family!

Todd and Sharon Hansen

Angie said...

Last night as I was thinking about you guys, some questions came to my mind so here they are....Have you received the results of the biopsy? Have the drs. said anything more about the gamma knife? What did the drs say in their 'Monday meeting'? I just want you to know that you are in my thoughts constantly. We will continue to pray for your whole family! We love you!