Thursday, May 15, 2008

Baseball and Chinatown


My boys crack me up.  Tonight while I was making dinner, the kids were playing the Wii with Travis.  I heard Ryan say "I'm going to take you to Chinatown, Dad."  We both started laughing. I asked Ryan where he heard that saying.  Apparently Travis has been practicing "trash talking," as he calls it, with our kids. Great, huh? Then a little while later, Travis is watching the Diamondback game on T.V. when Ethan walks into the room and asks, "Who's hitting?"  I really don't understand what makes boys take to trash talking and sports at such an early age.  It is truly a mystery to me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so typical of daddy's. so cute, i love a little daddy time with the kids. I'm jealous.

I'm ready to come over an help the bloggin whenever you are free. Check your calender.

Caryn said...

That is super funny! I can't believe how old he is already!

Maren said...

Well, Like father like son! They are SO cute!

Olivia Kate said...

So funny! Those boys are such hams!