Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

We came home from Church and the kids couldn't wait for me to open all the Mother's Day presents that they made at school and church.  I love the sweet little handmade cards, picture frames, weavings, scrapbook and handprint gifts.  My kids are so proud of their projects!  I love the look of joy on their faces as they present me with all their creations.  I am feeling especially in love with my husband today because it's one of the only days of the year that I can truly get away with anything!  Since sun up he has been managing the kids and home without complaint and happily complies to everyones demands before they can ask me.  What a wonderful day!

9 comments:

&D designs said...

Hey Andrea - happy Mother's day - What a small world it is that your daughter was over here - hope she wasn't scared off - ha ha, that day was really crazy. We had about 24 girls over and we ran out of supplies - but it all worked out. Your daughter was so cute and polite, you're a good mom - Andi

kaleyq said...

Ok-I did it! Short and sweet-my brain hurts and I need to go be a mom now! Thanks for your help!

kaleyq said...

Very cute hair! I didn't notice before I posted the first time!

Shawni said...

Isn't Mother's Day the best? I love this blog, Andrea. Good job!

Rhonda said...

Hi Andrea, I just saw your blog from Kaley's comments. Small world! I'll send you an invite to mine. I have some cute pics of the girls from last week.
Rhonda Myers

Maren said...

Hey Andrea! Check out my blog! I think my mom has it or I'll tell her! Cute blog though!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you for keeping up with the bloggin. I think you have the itch!!! I still want to help you add whatever little things you want for your blog! Lets coordinate!

Melanie said...

What a cute picture--all the kids are smiling AND looking at the camera! Looks like you had a fun Mother's Day!

Molly said...

You're so photogenic!! What a cute pic of your and your darling kids! I've LOVED Bachelor nights with you- you're one of my new favorite people!