Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Last of the Park Visits?

After I picked the twins up from morning kindergarten, with lunch packed, we headed to the park for a little picnic and play time with my sister, Jamie.  I keep thinking, "Is this our last park visit?" before the temperatures soar.  I love Springtime but it doesn't last long here in Arizona.  I am already mourning the loss of nice weather.

I wanted a picture of my cute gang to give my mom for Mother's Day so this is what I came up with.  You think it would be so easy..........think again!   I sure do love these guys.  It makes me smile when I ponder the details of the day and all the sweet things they say and do.  

*Olivia is growing up so much and we have such fun just talking about school and friends.

*Ethan is so silly but brilliantly writes sentences on paper such as "Keep out of Ethan's room."

*Ella is the biggest sweetheart and loves to help me in the kitchen.  Today it was apple berry salsa with cinnamon chips.

*Ryan is the family clown and show-off!  At bedtime he comes out of his bed 7 times wanting another kiss and hug and says "I love you so much."  How can you get mad at that?

Today I really love my job!

2 comments:

molly pickett said...

Yeah! Andrea- we connected! I'm adding you on my blog! Great to see you at the park today!

&D designs said...

Andrea - your kids are soo adorable - I came across your blog on Molly's blog - hope you don't mind that I'm checking you out - come visit me @
www.andigooch.blogspot.com - from Andi Gooch
wish we were going the same day at the movies so we can connect more :)